WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT OF PROPH THE PROBLEM
Photobucket
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Welcome To Proph the Problem's Blog Spot
First and foremost I want to welcome everyone to the official blog of PROPH THE PROBLEM. I appreciate you stopping by. On this blog I will be letting you know everything that's going on with me as far as music and whatever else you might wanna know. For those who didn't know I am a Cleveland emcee. Aside from being that and putting out dope music some people may know me as a sarcastic asshole. Not to argue with em, but I'm not just that. When you get to know me and understand me you'll see exactly what I'm about. GOTTA PROBLEM WITH IT?! Let me know. However, chances are I wont really give a fuck. That being said... Let the blogging begin.
Proph the Problem

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment