WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT OF PROPH THE PROBLEM
Photobucket
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Where were you January 20th, 2009 when the world changed?
I know where I was. My body sat propped in a tattered chair on Cleveland's west side. My heart was in Washington DC where a people were united, by the passing of a torch for the realizatioin of a dream, of a future that is the present. My mind was in the sky. Not in the clouds but in the sky which is now the limit for all people. Where were you when the world changed?

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:
Honestly... I was sitting in a chair in my bedroom thinking of my children and all the children that will be touched by this great change. I am so unbelievably excited by this! I am so so Proud of my PEOPLE!

Blogger Soulful Jenn said...
The world changed November 4th & I was driving on the 5 from LA towards SD. Crying on the fwy doin' about 80mph joyful as hell at the history in the making.

Post a Comment