WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL BLOGSPOT OF PROPH THE PROBLEM
Photobucket
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
NEW VIDEO: Proph the Problem "Lions Tigers and Bears"


Try this on... Days ago I woke up and wrote this... recorded it a few hours later.
The next day saw a lot of positive feedback. Sitting around with nothing to do I thought "Maybe I should shoot a light video for it"... A few hours later I found myself at a fabric store buying material for a green screen. Called my homie Jim Huston to see if he'd be down to spend a few hours shooting some scenes for it.
After about 3 hours of scouting locations and filming I had everything I needed. Went home and spent the next 4 days editting it with this new program MAGIX MOVIE EDIT 14 PRO I got from a friend of mine... Which leads us to today, 6 days from the song being written. Thats 6 days to write , record, film and edit...
Shouts to JIM HUSTON for helping film the video... shouts to the inspiration.
Enjoy

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment